Baby Bundle Silicone Mould
Only 2 left in stock
Easy to use
These moulds are suitable to be used with fondant sugarpaste, flower paste, royal icing, chocolate, butter, marzipan, bread dough, ice, cold porcelain, polymer clays, plaster, wax, soap etc.
Only 2 left in stock
New Arrival, Silicone moulds
3D Rose, Bird And Angel Silicone Mould0 out of 5(0)
Easy to use and fast to produce!
- It is ideal for use with fondant, modelling paste/gum paste, marzipan or craft
- The total mould size is approximately 11cm X 5cm
- Weight : 62 grams
- Keep away from fire, gas, oven and knife
New Arrival, New Products, Cookie Cutters
Captain America and Super Heroes Cookie Cutter Set0 out of 5(0)
Captain America, Spiderman, Batman, Iron Man, Superman cookie cutters set.
Perfect for making fondant, cookie dough, pastry dough & marzipan.SKU: n/a
New Arrival, New Products, Cake Boards
Wilton Primary Colours Cake Stand Kit0 out of 5(0)
Wilton Primary Colours Cupcake Stand Kit…
Contains: 1 Stand, 24 Baking Cups and Fun PixSKU: n/a
New Arrival, Selling Fast, Decoration Accessories
Edible Gold Leaf 23K Transfer Sheets0 out of 5(0)
Size: Each sheet is Approx. 8cm x 8cm.
Important note: These Gold leaves are extremely delicate so care must be taken when taking them out of packaging and applying product. Tweezers are recommended tools for handling this product. Includes 5 x Sheets of Gold Leaf per envelope package.
Instructions on applying gold leaf onto cake
- Using a food safe paintbrush and a little water to wet the surface of your cake to slightly moisten the fondant.
- Carefully lift your gold leaf byu holding the top corners and gently lay it over and press it onto your water painted surface. The water will keep the edible gold leaf adhered to the fondant
- Once your gold leaf has been placed and attached you need to smooth it down. To smooth, gently and very lightly brush your transfer sheet with a high quality make up brush, something soft, large and rounded. You can use the transfer sheet to carefully smooth down the leaf.